If you’d like to contribute to ResearchAccess and become a contributing editor – there are some things you need to know:
- Typically we do not compensate for posts.
- We do not accept money (or monetary benefit) in exchange of posts.
- We typically look for authors that are already writing currently, so we have an idea of what kind of writing style and content can we expect.
If you’d like to become a contributing author to ResearchAccess please email editor [at] researchaccess [dot] com with the following information:
- Links to existing content that you’ve published.
- Links to Twitter, FB, Linked In etc. – So we can look you up easily.
If we think this is a good fit, we’ll ask you to provide:
- A headshot
- Short BIO (1-2 sentences)
- Long BIO (1-2 paragraphs)
Q: I’d like to contribute without my company’s affiliation – Can I do that?
A : No. All our contributors in part represent themselves and in part represent their employers. So your company affiliation is required for acceptance as an editor.
Q: What frequency can I contribute?
A: At this point, we don’t actually have a pre-defined standard. Our thought is, one full-length (1000-2000 words) essay style article a month is what makes sense. We have a separate “news” section that gets updated much more frequently. If you have a news story to share – please email tips [at] researchaccess [dot] com.