Mobile qual enables you to gather consumer experiences at the moment they happen – overcoming many of the roadblocks typical of traditional research methods. Find out 5 reasons why mobile qual should be on your research menu in 2014.
- It’s the Stories – At the heart of every business challenge are customer stories that hold the answers to your pressing questions. Mobile qual enables you to gather and understand these stories faster by overcoming many of the roadblocks typical of traditional research methods.
- In-The-Moment Insights – Rather than inviting people into a room, get invited into their lives. With mobile qual, you can gather consumer experiences at the moment they happen, before they are rationalized or filtered by memory. You get closer to the moments of behavior and emotions resulting in more accurate findings.
- Access to More Places and Markets – Get a first-person view into people and markets that are tricky when it comes to research. You can gain access to particularly hard to engage segments like teens or communities that have more access to smartphones than computers. And you can add multiple markets (especially international ones) without an exponential increase in logistics and price.
- Get Your Whole Team Involved – By creating a central interface where the data streams in as it’s submitted, your whole team can be engaged in the research process from the beginning.
- Research Comes to You – Stay off the road and out of the airport security lines. With mobile qual, fit research to your work and life schedule as opposed to the other way around.