The mobile revolution is enabling more creative and useful ways of interacting with data. Touch-screen technology is allowing users to manipulate data right on their iPad, Android tablet, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kindle Fire devices and more. Now users can access advanced analytics with beautifully visualized data on their mobile devices.
On January 24th, Greg Bender of Survey Analytics and I, in my other role as Vice President of Marketing at Survey Analytics, will be putting on a webinar where we give a tour of the revolutionary capabilities of the SecondPrism application.
Here are some of the features you will see in this webinar:
- Highly interactive charts built for touch-screens that will help you derive meaning
- Pie, Line, Bar, and Multi-series charts
- Zoom in and out
- Aggregate and split data points
- Online and offline modes
- Commenting and annotation
- Social sharing
- Data sourcing from Excel, SPSS, CSV, Survey Analytics, QuestionPro and more
- Support for multiple mobile platforms and devices
The webinar, sponsored by Survey Analytics, will be held on Thursday, January 24th, 2013 at 10am San Francisco time / 1pm New York time / 6pm London time (and Friday, January 25th at 5:00am Sydney time).