Happy New Year!
What better way to start off 2013 than with a little bit of humor?
I hereby submit to you 10 corny riddles about market research.
The answers can be found below.
- What methodology is best for infants?
- How are market researchers like Stradavarius?
- What do pollsters spread on their toast?
- Why did the market researcher go to Starbucks?
- What is a market researcher’s favorite weather forecast?
- What happens to a market researcher who doesn’t keep up on the latest methods?
- What do you call 10 magicians and a moderator?
- Who did market research on the television show Fantasy Island?
- What does an angry market researcher read?
- Why did the market researcher with a cold get sent to the Geology Department?
- Mobile research
- They’re always creating instruments.
- Margarine of error
- For the free samples
- Variably cloudy
- A hocus pocus group
- Survey Villechaise
- Cross tabs
- She said she wanted to learn about sediment analysis.