Editor’s Note: Today’s post was originally published on the Survey Analytics blog.
Discrete choice conjoint analysis is a popular marketing research technique that helps you determine the optimal mix of features in a new product or service.
Survey Analytics invites you to a complimentary one-hour webinar, “How to Run Discrete Choice Conjoint Analysis.” The webinar is on Tuesday, May 22nd at 10am Pacific Time / 1pm Eastern Time / 6pm Greenwich Mean Time.
The basics of discrete choice conjoint analysis are not hard to understand. In just one hour, you will gain an understanding of how to design, conduct and analyze a discrete choice conjoint analysis project.
This webinar will help you understand:
- What discrete choice conjoint analysis is
- The theory and logic behind discrete choice conjoint analysis
- When to use discrete choice conjoint in your research
- Specific case studies of how others have used discrete choice conjoint
- How to design a discrete choice conjoint project
- How to write a discrete choice conjoint questionnaire
- How to analyze the results of a discrete choice conjoint project
The webinar will feature Survey Analytics’ Enterprise Research Platform, with a newly enhanced discrete choice conjoint module, including such features as integrated d-optimal design generation, design import and upgraded part-worth calculations using maximum likelihood estimates.
The webinar will be conducted by Andrew Jeavons, President of Survey Analytics.
Anyone who attends the webinar or downloads the video and slides afterward will get one complimentary month of Survey Analytics’ discrete choice conjoint capability.